Friday, September 5, 2008

 

My first post as pilotgirl

So, where should I start? How about with Sarah Palin? She's so scary! Heard on the radio tonight that she believes that God has a role in almost every aspect of life-- pray to let us drill oil, pray that I"ll be elected, why should you actually work for this stuff if God is going to bless you by granting your prayer?

Anyway, she makes me want to work harder to elect Obama. I'm actually contemplating a lawn sign and car magnet.

Need to make sure my little girl has a safe, free, fun place to grow up.

Labels:


Comments:
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]